Rappelz PURE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rappelz PURE

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bug: items disapear¿?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kilthyas
Professional
Professional
kilthyas

Bug: items disapear¿? Empty
PostSubject: Bug: items disapear¿?   Bug: items disapear¿? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi.
its that, any items disapear from my inventory. The last time was disapeard a b pixy(lvl124 and another 80+) and its gear. another times the quick potions, movement pots and cast pots disapear too. I was seen this bug on the crimsom tears server. The gm of that server was say to me how can i do when that happens. He said "buy an item, sort, and relog". And yes when relog i was have all my items, but i tried here and dont work.
Pls help
tnx.
Back to top Go down
kleinstervan761
PURE Member
PURE Member
kleinstervan761

PostSubject: Re: Bug: items disapear¿?   Bug: items disapear¿? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:43 pm

sell some stuff than relog you got to much in invetory
Back to top Go down
kilthyas
Professional
Professional
kilthyas

PostSubject: Re: Bug: items disapear¿?   Bug: items disapear¿? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:01 am

was happened with a new char now. i was tamed 2 harpy and traded to a new xar, when i have reloged for the buff the 2 harpys have disapeard :S
Back to top Go down
kilthyas
Professional
Professional
kilthyas

PostSubject: Re: Bug: items disapear¿?   Bug: items disapear¿? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:49 pm

the blue pixie has apeard again but no the 2h staff (only im saying that, i dont wanna another).

mKeey dont say me "i dont trust u no one have this problem" im another member and the fkng items disaper thats not a bug that i imagine. Question to Knight the gm of crimsom tears server.
that bug exist. And im not looking for another 2 harpys, no man i wanna my 2 harpys lvl1. Just that and dont talk to me as a joker, a little respct.
S0ul i wanna talk with u about that bug. When u can send me a pm please.

Tnx
Back to top Go down
s0ul
Administrator
Administrator
s0ul

PostSubject: Re: Bug: items disapear¿?   Bug: items disapear¿? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:14 pm

kilthyas wrote:
the blue pixie has apeard again but no the 2h staff (only im saying that, i dont wanna another).

mKeey dont say me "i dont trust u no one have this problem" im another member and the fkng items disaper thats not a bug that i imagine. Question to Knight the gm of crimsom tears server.
that bug exist. And im not looking for another 2 harpys, no man i wanna my 2 harpys lvl1. Just that and dont talk to me as a joker, a little respct.
S0ul i wanna talk with u about that bug. When u can send me a pm please.

Tnx

You can write me a PM regarding to this bug.
Back to top Go down
https://rappelzpure.forumotion.com
kenjo
PURE Member
PURE Member

PostSubject: hmm   Bug: items disapear¿? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:30 pm

that isnt a bug thats cause you have to many items in inventory like skill cards...

sell some stuff at npc and then u will see your stuffs..

mfg Eldorm
Back to top Go down
kilthyas
Professional
Professional
kilthyas

PostSubject: Re: Bug: items disapear¿?   Bug: items disapear¿? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:10 pm

it can be but i was created another char, it have at much 20 items, and the 2 harpys was disapear :S
Back to top Go down
kilthyas
Professional
Professional
kilthyas

PostSubject: Re: Bug: items disapear¿?   Bug: items disapear¿? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 7:12 pm

well, we will see if the server be wiped or no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bug: items disapear¿?   Bug: items disapear¿? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug: items disapear¿?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rappelz PURE :: Off-topic :: Garbage-
Jump to: